The Potato Growers Association of WA (Inc) Website Terms And Conditions Of Use
Please contact us by phone on the (08) 9481 8034 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these Terms.
- Acknowledgment and acceptance of terms and conditions
The Potato Growers Association of WA (Inc) reserves the right to alter the Terms from time to time without notice by posting changes on the Site and it is your responsibility to monitor amended Terms. All changes are effective from the date of posting the revised Terms on this Site. The updated version of the Terms will supersede any prior version of the terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time by visiting this page. Your use of the Site after any such change will be deemed acceptance of the changed Terms.
All content, products, services and information available on the Site are subject to change without notice and re provided on an “as is” basis without express or implied warranty of any kind. The Potato Growers Association of WA (Inc) makes no representations or warranties that any of the content, products, services and information contained in the Site is accurate, comprehensive, verified, complete, error free or suitable for any purpose.
- Copyright and other Intellectual Property
The copyright in the content contained in the Site belongs to the Potato Growers Association of WA (Inc) or related bodies corporate or its associates or licensed source. The content on this Site is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of the respective owner(s). All rights are reserved.
The logos, images, information, material, text, graphics, trade marks and other material and names on the Site (Intellectual Property) are proprietary marks of The Potato Growers Association of WA (Inc) Marketing Corporation or related bodies corporate or its associates or licensed source. Access, browsing and/or use of the Site will not confer any intellectual property rights in any Intellectual Property, or any goodwill or reputation associated with any Intellectual Property. All rights are reserved.
- Use of this Site
When you access, browse and/or use the Site, you agree that you do so on the following conditions:
- you must not link your website or any other website to this website without the consent of The Potato Growers Association of WA (Inc);
- you must not use the Site or any of the material contained in it for any purpose which is unlawful, prohibited under these Terms, or is contrary to any relevant standards or codes, or which violates any right (including copyright) of the Potato Growers Association of WA (inc) or any third party;
- you must not access or attempt to access any part of the Site which is not designated for access by your password;
- provided that you do not modify the content and you retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices, you may save a local copy of or print material posted on the Site for your own information, research or study and to inform others about the Site but you may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, adapt, perform in public, transmit in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping by a storage and / or information retrieval system) or otherwise exploit any part of this Site for any commercial purpose;
- you must not post or transmit to the Site any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or indecent information or material of any kind, or any material in contempt of any court or parliament or that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings, or encourage any other person to do so;
- you must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to the Site which contains a virus;
- you must not post or transmit any material to the Site which breaches any laws relating to a person’s right to privacy or the export of personal data;
- you must not post or transmit any material to the Site which is incorrect or misleading.