Cooking Time 20 minutes
Serves 6 as a side
ALSO GREAT WITH
One pot does the lot! Easy dinner for the end of a busy day.
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil.
2. Add potatoes and boil for around 10-15 mins or until fork tender
3. Add beans for the last two minutes of your cook then drain both.
4. Add oil to the same pot, heat to medium high heat, add red capsicum then cook, stirring, for two minutes.
5. Add drained potatoes and beans and continue cooking, tossing until potatoes are starting to catch and caramelise.
6. Turn off the heat and add olives and half the dressing.
7. Toss to coat the ingredients then season and serve with the rest of the dressing and parsley on the side.
TIP: For a vegetarian alternative leave the tuna out of the dressing.