Cooking Time 1 hour
ALSO GREAT WITH
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C (210° fan) | 450F | gas 8. Line your Instant Pot with an Instant Pot silicone steamer basket or heatproof trivet.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges. Pour about 250 ml water into the Instant Pot; add the potato wedges to the steaming basket.
3. Cover the Instant Pot with its lid and secure it, making sure the vent knob is set to ‘Sealing’. Set the Instant Pot to ‘Manual’ or ‘Pressure Cook’ (depending on model) and then set for 5 minutes cooking time at ‘high pressure’.
4. The Instant Pot will take some time to come up to pressure; when it reaches the correct pressure, the timer will start counting down.
5. Once the counter reaches 0, let the Instant Pot stand for 10 minutes to allow the pressure to release.
6. Carefully remove the lid after 10 minutes, taking care as there may still be some pressure in the cooker.
7. Transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl and add the oil, spices, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper; toss to combine.
8. Spread out on a large rimmed baking tray in a single layer; you may need to divide them between two baking trays.
9. Bake until golden brown and crisp at the edges, turning once halfway through, 20-30 minutes.
10. Meanwhile, stir together the lemon juice, garlic, cucumber, parsley, yoghurt, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp black pepper in a small bowl; cover the dip until ready to serve. 11 To serve, divide the wedges between plates and serve with the dip on the side.
Keen to try out an Instant Pot? Head to Kitchen Warehouse and check out their great range!
*Sponsored by Kitchen Warehouse