Cooking Time 40 minutes
Serves 4 as main, 6-8 as side
ALSO GREAT WITH
1. Parboil the kipfler potatoes, leaving the skin on. (About 10-15 minutes)
2. Remove them to a board when a fork will push into the potatoes with a little pressure.
3. Once cool enough to handle, slice potatoes lengthwise through the center then place in bowl with the olive oil.
4. Toss to coat.
5. Heat a griddle or your BBQ on high and grill the potatoes for around 5 minutes, or until they develop lovely charr marks, then turn and give them a couple of minutes on the other side before removing them to a plate to cool.
6. Once cooled layer the potatoes onto a platter with all the other ingredients in an aesthetically pleasing way.
7. Drizzle liberally with the dressing and finish with a little fresh mint.
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Add a little water to thin the dressing if you wish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Should last three days in a sealed jar or plastic container in the refrigerator.
TIP: If you're not feeling fussy, just toss all the ingredients into a large bowl with dressing and pile on the platter.