ALSO GREAT WITH
1. Preheat a fan-forced oven to 220C.
2. Peel the potatoes and chop into chunky pieces (5cm cubes roughly).
3. Place in a deep pan and cover with cold water. Cook over high heat. Once the water is boiling, reduce to a simmer and cooking for 10 minutes (or until the edges of the potatoes are soft).
4. Meanwhile, place the oil in a large roasting tin and place in the oven to for 10 minutes until shimmering hot.
5. Drain the potatoes in a colander and shake them around. If some of the potatoes break that is great as it creates crunchy pieces.
6. Place the potatoes in the roasting pan and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are extremely crunchy. Turn the potatoes once or twice during the cooking process.
7. Once done mix the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the potatoes.
TIP: Serve with your favourite aioli or mayo